Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some paint work on the T-Hawk and thought I would share with the community. I was simply trying to stand out a little more then the norm. Sorona Rear wing added with top of wing painted body color and back of it gloss black to match the defuser. Had the trailer hitch painted body color also. Over the past 2 weeks since the work has been done I have been getting a lot more attention. I dont have pics but had the front grill rings upper and lower painted gloss black also. I was pleased with the way this came out. My truck us out getting lowered today with the eibach T-Hawk pro kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorona direct for the wing, painted by a local body shop. The wing takes like 3 weeks to get they have them made to order which sucks, although for $50 they did a rush order for me and got it to me in 6 days. I tinted my tail lights not long after this pic was taken.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Very well done Sir! I have a few ideas to set mine apart in the future as well.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My thought was that the rear of this truck looks good but very usual. It needed something that said this is a little different then the rest of the GC's around.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
I did some paint work on the T-Hawk and thought I would share with the community. I was simply trying to stand out a little more then the norm. Sorona Rear wing added with top of wing painted body color and back of it gloss black to match the defuser. Had the trailer hitch painted body color also. Over the past 2 weeks since the work has been done I have been getting a lot more attention. I dont have pics but had the front grill rings upper and lower painted gloss black also. I was pleased with the way this came out. My truck us out getting lowered today with the eibach T-Hawk pro kit.
you want attention? get a pulley and CAI. everyone looks when they hear it. I personally love the sound but hate that everyone looks at me lol.
you have a bad ass RED TH I cant see that going un-noticed that much lol.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't noticed yet ( my initial guess would be no ), in Massachusetts we are getting hammered with pollen right now. I will follow up with you on this one later in the month when it finally slows down and I can see if it acutally keeps the muffler dust off the back glass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts