Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owned a 2020 wb hellcat before this Trackhawk! It was easy getting parts used or new for the hellcat on the hellcat forum! This forum is barley any parts for sell 馃槀am I looking in the wrong sections ? I need help thanks ! Looking to purchase
CAI Legmaker
Fic 1200 or id1300
2.69 pulley
Thanks 馃檹

Registered
It's a simple numbers issue. I don't know the exact build numbers, but considering length of manufacturing combined with commonality, I bet 'cats to 'hawks is 20:1? 50:1?

Registered
If your TH is 2020, Legmaker does not fit due to the PCV valve (or maybe EGR or whatever pollution thing is on the stock air box)

Registered
Injectors and pulleys for any Hellcat will work for your Trackhawk. Way more parts for the Hellcats that have been in production since 2015.

Super Moderator
Yup I ordered ! Thanks
Be ready for a LOT of whine. It doesn鈥檛 sound like it鈥檚 THAT much louder inside with the windows up but it鈥檚 much more pronounced from outside the Jeep. So people are definitely going to be looking. Idk if you wanna keep stealth mode engaged or not. Lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Be ready for a LOT of whine. It doesn鈥檛 sound like it鈥檚 THAT much louder inside with the windows up but it鈥檚 much more pronounced from outside the Jeep. So people are definitely going to be looking. Idk if you wanna keep stealth mode engaged or not. Lol
Oh I kno I had one on my hellcat ! Plus ima get blower work done so I kno it鈥檚 gonna wine even louder ! Kong performance FTW

Super Moderator
That鈥檚 what I鈥檓 talking bout! I鈥檝e seen a few guys sell theirs due to the noise. It sounds sick on mine now, can鈥檛 wait till I replace the blower. 馃い

1 - 11 of 11 Posts