Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the start of the S900 package. Customer Paul made the treacherous journey despite the freezing roads and icy conditions.

His TrackHawk arrived a little bit early at 8:30 and we are able to get on it wright away and he will be done in one day for the S900 package.

Results will be posted once we are done.

Attachments

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Starting with the baseline pull of 617 AWHP and 579 LB FT of torque.

We added a 9 percent overdrive lower pulley upgraded injector 180 degree thermostat correct length belt and Livernois Motorsports custom tuning on 93 octane gas and the transmission tune for maximum perfomance.

The new numbers are 766 AWHP and 694 LB FT of Torque.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well that looks like a ton of fun.

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Impressive gains guys. Really solid results for one days worth of tuning.
Thank you sir.

Not that these are easy but we have so much experience with these platforms the base file is so perfect we only have to do very minor adjustments on these to make them perfect.

Also having the proper staffing from the guy who answers the phone to the guys in the back doing all the work when you work well together everyone win's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Old thread but anyway it looks like it was very funny and nice.
I also had such an adventure and very bad weather appeared on the road.
I was scared at first but it was good that I had a conditioner in the car and it saved me from trouble. After I was on that adventure, after about a week my air conditioner broke down and I hurried to fix it with the help of socool because you don't even know what situations appear in life and how you will need it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old thread but anyway it looks like it was very funny and nice.
I also had such an adventure and very bad weather appeared on the road.
I was scared at first but it was good that I had a conditioner in the car and it saved me from trouble. After I was on that adventure, after about a week my air conditioner broke down and I hurried to fix it with the help of socool because you don't even know what situations appear in life and how you will need it.
I know of a better service that also not only helps in installation, but they do very efficient aircon gas top up as well. They are really reliable and have helped me out many times! Do check them out, cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts