Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
I assume that this is one of the best mods to feel some performance increase without jeopardizing at all your factory warranty. Is your TH otherwise stock? Do you have before and after performance numbers for the 0-60 or 1/4?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I understand how this recurves your throttle action to respond quicker, but at the dragstrip I don't see how it could actually improves times. WOT is WOT, right?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I understand how this recurves your throttle action to respond quicker, but at the dragstrip I don't see how it could actually improves times. WOT is WOT, right?
I don’t know, that’s why I asked. If it helps it to respond quicker, then it should do the same under WOT I’d think as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love mine too

·
Registered
411 Posts
I had a like product on one of my late model, drive-by-wire, Corvettes. It does what it says... throttle response is quicker. However, WOT is the same. You don't increase HP, and in a race it isn't going to make a difference (drag race or road course). Your right foot gets used to where it needs to be to modulate the throttle in a racing environment. However, it does eliminate tip-in throttle delay if you play with the settings and get it "just right" for you, as an individual... which can mean more fun in daily driving.:smile2:

·
Registered
369 Posts
So this is something that constantly stays plugged in or do you flash the OBD port once and take it out?

Just have to go the supplied link in the original post and take a look at installation video #31. It should answer your question.

·
Registered
68 Posts

I believe it is able to open your butterfly to WOT quicker so no or a lot less lag from when you stomp your right foot on the pedal to when the TB gets the message, therefore getting you moving ever so slightly quicker and these small differences can have an impact especially when drag racing

·
Registered
513 Posts
Interesting. Who can post some comparison ETs? I'm thinking that 60 foot would probably be the best indication.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts