Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,510 Posts
Ok, go to mopar.com and make sure you show as owner. I went to a laptop and it’s located in a bubble above the pic of the jeep. If it says owner, you’re good. If it says subscriber, start a IM chat with them and tell them you need to be listed as owner. Then go do pills and save via uconnect and they “should” me located at mopar.com > my vehicle > performance reports. I haven’t had a chance to try it yet since getting the owner thing sorted. Btw, if you need to be changed to owner, you’ll have to sign out and back in in order for the changes to show up.

·
Super Moderator
2,510 Posts
Going round and round on the phone to find this out. Not my department is the consensus. I’ve asked that the matter is escalated until we get a correct answer. I’ll ask the guys on the hellcat forum too.

·
Registered
385 Posts
According to the Jeep TH owners manual under multimedia page 497, there are two ways to save PP.

Performance Pages — Save
• With a USB jump drive installed, press the “USB” button to save to the jump drive.
• Press the “Uconnect” button to save the runs to the Owner web page.

Personally, I would prefer using a USB. My 2 cents.

·
Super Moderator
2,510 Posts
Basically Uconnect is fouled up with no timeframe for it to be corrected.
Here’s what I got from Jeep:

So, one of the issues with the emergence of requiring Guardian for the performance pages is that it's not all relative. Updates won't guarantee its return, nor would any repairs- allegedly. It appears to be an issue with the current version of uConnect software, as it is affecting many vehicles similarly. At this point, either the Dealer might be able to flash it back to start, or we will have to wait for a newer update to occur. ~Nicholas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts