Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago, I got an OTA notice that system updates were ready and to pick a time for the download/install... I didn't think much about it and really didn't notice any changes "until yesterday"... I don't use the performance pages that often but when I loaded it yesterday the screen looked a lot different. Not bad, but different... They have split up the performance stats between two pages and added multiple columns... Seems to work okay but it's a little confusing.... There's a column that says "Recent" and one that says "Last" and one that says "Best".

Okay, anyone know what's the difference between the recent and last columns? I made a couple of passes but the only numbers that showed up are in the "recent" column... Nothing in the "last" or "best"....

Also, I lost all my "best" numbers from the old performance pages with the new load.... It would have been nice if they saved that info...

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
A couple of weeks ago, I got an OTA notice that system updates were ready and to pick a time for the download/install... I didn't think much about it and really didn't notice any changes "until yesterday"... I don't use the performance pages that often but when I loaded it yesterday the screen looked a lot different. Not bad, but different... They have split up the performance stats between two pages and added multiple columns... Seems to work okay but it's a little confusing.... There's a column that says "Recent" and one that says "Last" and one that says "Best".

Okay, anyone know what's the difference between the recent and last columns? I made a couple of passes but the only numbers that showed up are in the "recent" column... Nothing in the "last" or "best"....

Also, I lost all my "best" numbers from the old performance pages with the new load.... It would have been nice if they saved that info...
Isn't there a screen copy to USB? Upload to computer and you have a record and dates.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't there a screen copy to USB? Upload to computer and you have a record and dates.
Yes, but when they updated the PP they erased all the old data... Fortunatually I had save my best numbers to a USB but those numbers are now gone from the new PP.... I also noticed the PP are only keeping the recent run data... They are not populating the last or best pages.... They finally had the PP's working after a couple of years of working out the bugs... Looks like they are back to square one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts