Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago, I got an OTA notice that system updates were ready and to pick a time for the download/install... I didn't think much about it and really didn't notice any changes "until yesterday"... I don't use the performance pages that often but when I loaded it yesterday the screen looked a lot different. Not bad, but different... They have split up the performance stats between two pages and added multiple columns... Seems to work okay but it's a little confusing.... There's a column that says "Recent" and one that says "Last" and one that says "Best".

Okay, anyone know what's the difference between the recent and last columns? I made a couple of passes but the only numbers that showed up are in the "recent" column... Nothing in the "last" or "best"....

Also, I lost all my "best" numbers from the old performance pages with the new load.... It would have been nice if they saved that info...

·
Banned
178 Posts
A couple of weeks ago, I got an OTA notice that system updates were ready and to pick a time for the download/install... I didn't think much about it and really didn't notice any changes "until yesterday"... I don't use the performance pages that often but when I loaded it yesterday the screen looked a lot different. Not bad, but different... They have split up the performance stats between two pages and added multiple columns... Seems to work okay but it's a little confusing.... There's a column that says "Recent" and one that says "Last" and one that says "Best".

Okay, anyone know what's the difference between the recent and last columns? I made a couple of passes but the only numbers that showed up are in the "recent" column... Nothing in the "last" or "best"....

Also, I lost all my "best" numbers from the old performance pages with the new load.... It would have been nice if they saved that info...
Isn't there a screen copy to USB? Upload to computer and you have a record and dates.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't there a screen copy to USB? Upload to computer and you have a record and dates.
Yes, but when they updated the PP they erased all the old data... Fortunatually I had save my best numbers to a USB but those numbers are now gone from the new PP.... I also noticed the PP are only keeping the recent run data... They are not populating the last or best pages.... They finally had the PP's working after a couple of years of working out the bugs... Looks like they are back to square one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes, but when they updated the PP they erased all the old data... Fortunatually I had save my best numbers to a USB but those numbers are now gone from the new PP.... I also noticed the PP are only keeping the recent run data... They are not populating the last or best pages.... They finally had the PP's working after a couple of years of working out the bugs... Looks like they are back to square one.
i dont think the data for “best”is gone. Mine still appears in the driver display. I too have the missing last and best in performance pages. Do we just have to wait for update?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes Dragy good....but the damn PP should work correctly. Can anyone confirm they are also seeing this problem? I ask be cause I have been avoiding the full reset unless I know it might fix it. Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wiped out user data and reset to defaults. The PP timer pages went back to the way the were and the historical data was there.
Gadget Communication Device Font Display device Screenshot

·
Registered
54 Posts
I checked mine after seeing your update and they were blank. Followed your two tips and it came back with all my old numbers in place.
Mine was fixed as outlined until it is not. After clearing the first time, the "new" screen ,which has Drag and Accel & Braking, returned and last and best no longer display. I cleared again, and a week later the issue returned.

·
Registered
54 Posts
More detail, when you clear out user data and reset, the system reverts to v.180601 of Performance Pages. The software update is some how subsequently activated to v.190416.0. The display changes to a more modern dispay with Drag and Accel & Braking

Reactions: CAPTIN SLOW

·
Registered
54 Posts
To be clear, you are checking the PP with the engine running? I noticed it’s all dashes with the motor off. Just making sure that’s not the issue.
yes. I have done several runs and it will record the time in the driver display. It will also work when you revert to 180601 however it will go to the —display in Last and Best when the upgrade to 190416 activates

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
yes. I have done several runs and it will record the time in the driver display. It will also work when you revert to 180601 however it will go to the —display in Last and Best when the upgrade to 190416 activates
Weird. Have you tried putting a jump drive into the usb to see if that will act as memory? These infotainment systems have plenty of bugs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll try anything but recording data is not the issue. New data and historical data are visible in the driver display. Just toggle to the timer and there it all is including Last Best and Recent. The problem is just displays dashes in the PP pages.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts