Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked up my replacement TH Friday night. Rhino Clearcoat on Ruby Red. I decided to pick up another 2018, since Rhino doesn't show up in 2019 colors and the price was perfect. Rhino is such a great color.
Congratulations! Now where are the pics from your trip home, or at least outside of the garage :grin2: ? Jokes aside I haven’t seen Rhino on a Trackhawk in person but it looks awesome on Wranglers and I can imagine it looking good on the TH.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I picked up my replacement TH Friday night. Rhino Clearcoat on Ruby Red. I decided to pick up another 2018, since Rhino doesn't show up in 2019 colors and the price was perfect. Rhino is such a great color.
Replacement? What happened with previous one to get a replacement?
BTW, what a nice ride in Rhino.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations! Now where are the pics from your trip home, or at least outside of the garage :grin2: ? Jokes aside I haven’t seen Rhino on a Trackhawk in person but it looks awesome on Wranglers and I can imagine it looking good on the TH.
Trip home pics are of green grass (rare in Cali) and some cows. Side road from NorCal to SoCal.

Rhino is great. I have a 17 Rhino Wrangler and love the color.

White one is going back to FCA. Some issues and they decided to buy it back, since they couldn’t fix it. All body related. No issues with the drivetrain. FCA has been good about it.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Trip home pics are of green grass (rare in Cali) and some cows. Side road from NorCal to SoCal.

Rhino is great. I have a 17 Rhino Wrangler and love the color.

White one is going back to FCA. Some issues and they decided to buy it back, since they couldn’t fix it. All body related. No issues with the drivetrain. FCA has been good about it.
nice with the ruby red interior. I battled between Rhino and white both with red interior. ended up with white though.
you bought it in NorCal? where at I am in Sacramento.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice with the ruby red interior. I battled between Rhino and white both with red interior. ended up with white though.
you bought it in NorCal? where at I am in Sacramento.
I flew up to Berkeley Friday to pick it up. There were two Rhino/Ruby Reds in NorCal. One in Pleasanton and one in Berkeley. The first one wouldn't budge below $5k off MSRP for a 2018. The other was well below that.

I battled between White and Rhino too back when I bought the first one. Both are great color combos. I just decided to go Rhino to mix it up a little. Such great vehicles...

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
I flew up to Berkeley Friday to pick it up. There were two Rhino/Ruby Reds in NorCal. One in Pleasanton and one in Berkeley. The first one wouldn't budge below $5k off MSRP for a 2018. The other was well below that.

I battled between White and Rhino too back when I bought the first one. Both are great color combos. I just decided to go Rhino to mix it up a little. Such great vehicles...
So So So So glad you didnt goto stoneridge thoes dirty mother Fers told me they will match any price on the internet so I drove up there and showed them the price the guy said we want 145K for this one but ill give you a deal Ill take 25K off lmao I called them fing liars and left I also made sure I said these guys are all liar loud as I walked out the showroom.
Berkley? I must of talked to them also what was name. most places over here are 12k OFF and its advertised no secrete. hopefully you got that or better. Stoneridge where you tried to buy yours has 7 all on the showroom floor I hope they get stuck with them all.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So So So So glad you didnt goto stoneridge thoes dirty mother Fers told me they will match any price on the internet so I drove up there and showed them the price the guy said we want 145K for this one but ill give you a deal Ill take 25K off lmao I called them fing liars and left I also made sure I said these guys are all liar loud as I walked out the showroom.
Berkley? I must of talked to them also what was name. most places over here are 12k OFF and its advertised no secrete. hopefully you got that or better. Stoneridge where you tried to buy yours has 7 all on the showroom floor I hope they get stuck with them all.
It was Stoneridge. I was tempted to send them a pic of my new TH, but the nicer side of me held back.

I was extremely happy with the deal I got in Berkeley. They were also great to work with and good guys. Drew, the GM, and I spent more time talking about cars than signing documents. Everything was done over the phone/text, so when I got there, there were zero surprises. That’s unheard of these days in the car buying game.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
It was Stoneridge. I was tempted to send them a pic of my new TH, but the nicer side of me held back.

I was extremely happy with the deal I got in Berkeley. They were also great to work with and good guys. Drew, the GM, and I spent more time talking about cars than signing documents. Everything was done over the phone/text, so when I got there, there were zero surprises. That’s unheard of these days in the car buying game.
Yes Stoneridge wouldn't do anything over the phone they said come down we will match I went down and the lied. I honestly did send the sales person a picture of my TH and said "hey next month when you still have 7 TH on display in your showroom think of me" lol you are much bigger of a man then I am. I had to rub it in.
Im glad you found your perfect car and got a good deal.
I just ordered lower springs and Bwoody suspension and last week ordered the 1025 package from Scott. Gonna hold off on wheels Im broke now lol.
whats first for your mods?

·
Registered
695 Posts
In my experience anytime a dealer isn’t willing to quote a price over the phone, it isn’t even worth the trip to see them in person. They’d rather lie to your face hoping they can still close the deal, than have you hang up the phone and not even make the trip.

·
Registered
695 Posts
It’s also similar to a “call for price”, as anytime you see that it is a certainty it isn’t listed because it is so far and above fair market value, that they prefer not to advertise it (or their stupidity). “Call for price” just means keep looking elsewhere to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts