Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few jeeps. Got an SRT in September. Love it. Spontaneous purchase today. Some customer backed out of buying one so I grabbed it.

Anyone else have Helen Keller install their Supercharged lettering on the door or just me?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I did key impact areas on my SRT -- but with 70 miles on the clock the TH already sat at shop to get full car PPF XPEL Ultimate.

Reactions: BlackHawk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did full vehicle PPF with wrap around edges. Including Sills, Trackhawk name plates on the door sills, silver slider cargo plates in the cargo area, all badges off and re-applied, headlights. $8K will then have ceramic coating done by another supplier. They did another TH the week before with more custom bits and add ons for $11K

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got xpel on the entire front (everything in front of winshield), mirrors, on the rocker panels, and behind rear wheels and mine was $3100

·
Registered
19 Posts
I did full vehicle PPF with wrap around edges. Including Sills, Trackhawk name plates on the door sills, silver slider cargo plates in the cargo area, all badges off and re-applied, headlights. $8K will then have ceramic coating done by another supplier. They did another TH the week before with more custom bits and add ons for $11K
yikes -- I'm probably going partial with a ceramic, how did that hold up on your SRT?

You have silver slider cargo plates?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts