Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know none of us purchased a Trackhawk worried about what our MPG would be and I know if you drive it like it is mean to be driven you probably visit the gas station quite frequently...so post up those pics!!!

TH_18.jpg

Registered
I know none of us purchased a Trackhawk worried about what our MPG would be and I know if you drive it like it is mean to be driven you probably visit the gas station quite frequently...so post up those pics!!!

View attachment 9260
Oof, if you think it's bad now you better sit down before running more boost and switching to E85. 馃き MPG avg drops to 7 or 8, even lower if you have a heavy right foot. But the smiles per mile go way up! 馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oof, if you think it's bad now you better sit down before running more boost and switching to E85. 馃き MPG avg drops to 7 or 8, even lower if you have a heavy right foot. But the smiles per mile go way up! 馃槂
LOL...I am not worried about the gas mileage even though it is my daily.

I just have seen a post like this when I had my Z06 Corvette where everyone had pictures of filling up their Vette at the gas station...thought it would fun to start one for the Hawk owners???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts