Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could not solve. I tried to talk via chat and they say they can't help me. I have to take it to a dealer.
I don't know what to do with this problem. Would it be that any of you in the USA ask at the dealer near you? how to disable Ship Mode

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi,
Never heard of ship mode but I got locked in valet mode and could not get out of it. I finally cleared it by disconnecting the battery for a couple of hours. Hope this helps. Took a while before it became a track hawk as it was some kind of basic software that then updated via cell connection and all was ok.

·
Super Moderator
2,514 Posts
Ok, I asked and they said you have to bring it in. I told them the situation and they are looking into if there’s another way. I’ll let you know what I hear. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

·
Super Moderator
2,514 Posts
Ok, they got back to me and said there’s a fuse that they pull that puts them in ship mode. He didn’t know exactly which one but have a look in your fuse box and make sure they are all seated fully. He mentioned one that was surrounded by plastic. If that doesn’t work, he said you will need to take it somewhere with a scanner but I have no idea what that actually means. What country are you located in?

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Ok, they got back to me and said there’s a fuse that they pull that puts them in ship mode. He didn’t know exactly which one but have a look in your fuse box and make sure they are all seated fully. He mentioned one that was surrounded by plastic. If that doesn’t work, he said you will need to take it somewhere with a scanner but I have no idea what that actually means. What country are you located in?
**** bro talk about going above and beyond to help someone. I admire that good stuff.
dude is not even checking here with reply's and your still trying to help.
hopefully he figured it out and hes driving it right now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts