Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
**** bro talk about going above and beyond to help someone. I admire that good stuff.
dude is not even checking here with reply's and your still trying to help.
hopefully he figured it out and hes driving it right now.
hey, I'm actually the owner of the trackhawk you have been trying to help with. since then I haven't been able to solve the ship mode issue. this is driving me crazy. I'm at centralamerica and dealers here are not helping due that they didn't sold the vehicle. Not the answer i would expect from a dealer but that the way they work down here.

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
I would put a call into jeep and get them to force the dealerships hand if that fuse thing didn’t work because it doesn’t look like it’s getting unlocked without a scanner tool. Sorry man, wish I could do more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, thank you for your research and answers. Actually I'm the owner of the trackhawk you were helping in this post and I haven't been able to make it work. This is driving me crazy and the main issue is that dealers at my country are not helping due that they didn't sold me the vehicle. In my country Trackhawk is not a vehicle dealers will bring and wait for someone to buy it. I decided to buy it myself and now I'm havind a monster in my garage without being able to use it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found a plastic covering airbags fuses and take it out. what of all procedures should you think I should follow now to try and take off ship mode

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hate to say this, but be prepared for FCA to reject helping you with this.

Unfortunately, illegally importing high end SUV’s is a big problem for all makes. Not saying you did anything illegal or wrong, but that’s going to be their suspicion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
Sorry man, that’s all the service manager had for me. I heard that if you buy a TH in Canada and then bring it to the US that your warranty is void. I’m curious if you are in the same situation. I’d try to get a help ticket started with Jeep or SRT.

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
I meant will they not honor the warranty/provide support because you exported it like they do if you were to buy in Canada and bring to US. Have you already contacted the dealership in Mexico to see if they can encourage the local dealership to help?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Probably just need to break down and get your wallet out.... That’s how you get things done in most countries outside the U.S. or south of it’s borders.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I agree with BlackhawkTrackhawk diablosport or HP Tuners can provide a new unlocked PCM and just use the stock locked one as the core charge. When I was living in Hawaii HP tuners would get PCM’s to me within 4 business days.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts