Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good News!

Please join me to give a warm welcome to our new moderators @ROCKETW19, @Lil Hemiand @Daniel454. They will be joining to help our Jeep Trackhawk Community. Our team has been around the community for a while now, I am sure you all have come across them in their posts welcoming new members, assisting others and sharing advice on the Jeep Trackhawk. They are definitely no strangers in the Trackhawk community. We are happy they accepted the position to help govern our community.

The primary goal of this moderator team is to keep this forum enjoyable. If you have any question please feel free to contact them or just drop a line and say hello. ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats fellas way to go and way cool.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I volunteer to be a moderator if my TH can be paid off in return :)

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
U can have my check if it helps. He signed on as a vendor, it’s not spam. Maybe he shoulda spaced them out a little more but it’s just that he wanted to show us what he’s offering.

·
Registered
65 Posts
U can have my check if it helps. He signed on as a vendor, it’s not spam. Maybe he shoulda spaced them out a little more but it’s just that he wanted to show us what he’s offering.
the "moderators -what are we paying you for, was obviously said tongue in cheek..

the all new headlines..to sell stuff...was not...
curious..is there a cost involved to sign on as a vendor??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts