Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, My name is Gabe and I recently just traded in my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for a 2018 Trackhawk. I’m originally from the Bay Area, CA and currently live in Portland, OR. Been pretty obsessed with Hellcats these past few years and decided to pull the trigger on a Trackhawk. Wanted a solid fast DD that was a higher off the ground and so far, I couldn’t ask for more. AWD is also a huge factor for me getting one of these things since it rains so much in Portland...Excited to join these forums after many months of researching Trackhawks. Still very surreal to own one and it always trips me out seeing it in my garage. Looking forward to meet the community here and if anyone is down to link up in the PDX area let me know.

_Gabe

·
Registered
412 Posts
Congrats, Gabe! Welcome to the madness. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congrats on the beast. Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in Portland a lot, I live in Coos Bay. Dont see these Jeeps around much.
Just seen this!

Glad to know there is someone not too far from me hah. I’ve only seen 1 Trackhawk since I’ve been in Oregon and it was someone at my job. Seen a couple Jeep SRT’s but both are like unicorns.

If you’re ever in the area on a weekend or something it would be cool to link up. I’ve been trying to go to Portland Cars & Coffee on Saturday’s as well to meet folks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Last time I went to the Cars and Coffee in Wilsonville, there were two TrackHawks there.
I had my red SRT at the time.

I am heading to Canby this coming Sunday!
(family get together)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts