Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all wanted to see who has a ported blower and what where the gains. Whos porting them whats the cost and what is all required . Have been curious about this for a long time cant find any real info.

THANKS

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive been curious about these real world gains and performance since my friend bought his 2003 cobra in 2003 .

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Hello all wanted to see who has a ported blower and what where the gains. Whos porting them whats the cost and what is all required . Have been curious about this for a long time cant find any real info.

THANKS
I have not seen anyone doing it either but that would be one of the last thing to do. cost per HP wont be like these kits you can buy. You will need a actual tuner at that point also along with a bigger TB.

·
Registered
582 Posts
A couple of trackhawk guys are in the process of porting them.

Jokerzs Performance does most of what I’ve seen.

Look to the hellcat numbers to see what the potential performance gain is. Most typically do larger TB at the same time, so it’s tough to say what the gain is from porting alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you went full build, upper, lower, injectors, e85, (meth or nitrous), headers, 100+mm TB, and a great tuner then porting the blower would pickup response and some ponies.contact Brett from Jokerz, he is top notch.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have read that the supercharger on the trackhawk is different from the hellcats from ihi so i guess its already pretty effiecient . There are more hidden hp in the hellcat blowers .

·
Registered
267 Posts
@Broken98 its the same blower, its a hellcat engine. the headers are different, the intake is different, the trans is different, the coolers are different but the whole longblock is the same.

Reactions: Broken98
1 - 9 of 9 Posts