Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems like it creates lots of headaches when a larger, aftermarket one is used. I haven’t seen any results from anyone doing this but it definitely wouldn’t be the first thing I’d do.
Gotcha. I had a good experience with one on my Durango from Fastman that's why I was asking.

·
Super Moderator
2,515 Posts
Without porting the snout, I’m not seeing how you would gain from it but I’m definitely not an expert. My next power mod will be blower related so I’m starting to look into this kind of stuff myself. Brakes, axles and suspension upgrades are next though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ll never be able to retire but yeah, it’s a sweet Jeep. Lol 😂
🤣😂. I know the feeling, I have a car in my garage like that🤦🏻‍♂️😂🤣. I said just bolt-ons when bought it and then went completely over the top with it. Lol

·
Registered
582 Posts
If ported properly, its shown to make nice gains in the neighborhood of 30-40whp. The bearing plate is the big restriction point.

The aftermarket TB are what causes the issues from what ive seen. Stay oem on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
582 Posts
Who’s porting stock TBs? I know I saw one somewhere. Jokerz or Nico?
Im not 100%, i think they all do, but its not going to match the full 105mm of the snout opening if you stay oem no matter who does it.

Ive heard of to many guy just giving up on the aftermarket TB’s because of drivability issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Does anyone know what TB's are available for the TH in 105mm. I know Granatelli and HHP both make one, does anyone know of other manufacturers. they are pretty damn expensive. I am about to do the snout and TB next and want to make sure I know who makes TB's other then what I listed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts