Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is for someone either in market for a Viper, has always wanted one, or any other reason.
The only car I'd trade my stored viper for is a Trackhawk.

Viper prices WILL skyrocket, and benefits will be big $$$.
However in a unique situation on this end, and anyone series about a trade, has done their homework on how rare /where these prices are headed, knows this is a win win.

To the haters, etc...,
Shelby cobras, Hemi Cuda, owners at some point werent taken seriously either..
etc...etc....
Let me know , thanx
-oldgeezer

·
Registered
695 Posts
How many of these Vipers are you offering up for trade oldgeezer? I suspect it’d take two or three of them to get yourself a Trackhawk. Good luck though, you’ll need it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
2000 is an awkward model year for a collector, mid run with the K-car interior, and after Dodge switched to cast pistons. None of the nice interior bits that came in the model refresh a few years later, and none of the raw lumpy nastiness of the forged motors in prior years (I had a 1998 and a 2000).

Locally you can pickup a nice 2000 RT/10 for under $50K CAD, so that would work out to be about $35K US. If you're looking for an investment you'd want a super early one (nice day weekends only), one of the last ones (very day to dayable), or an ACR (garage queen with a few track days a year).

·
Registered
65 Posts
selling my 2017 chevy camaro ZL 1 convertible 6 speed...9,000 miles...never tracked..white with black interior ..black top..
completely stock...destined to be a classic in 50 years and worth much more than the 54k i am asking! hurry boys(and or girls)..a good chance to buy a low mileage soon to be(relatively speaking) classic..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How many of these Vipers are you offering up for trade oldgeezer? I suspect it’d take two or three of them to get yourself a Trackhawk. Good luck though, you’ll need it.

Well, honestly it will be a great win for whomever trades me.
The leftover 2018 trackhawks nationwide are countless on cargurus.

Sticker msrp's in the $90's...
As of checking today??
Countless 2018 Trackhawks being offered new with 0 miles, down to the $60+k range...

That said, my Viper is appreciating, and will skyrocket soon.
Trackhawk, i'll be losing my shirt re values by the day.
Just something I want to do?.
It's time.

But re the w-3 vipers for 1 trackhawk?
Well a leftover brand new 2018 down to the 60'$k range already, he'll at this rate, I'd give it 6 months-1 year max that the values are equal.

Again, completely unmolested 2000 triple black viper both tops, bought from Premier motorsports in Missouri.

Pm me if intetested.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I think Oldgeezer is trolling us, or else he is just delusional. There’s no such thing as a zero mile Trackhawk in the 60k range. Keep buying your lottery tickets...maybe one day you’ll get lucky, cause it won’t be with a 2000 Dodge Viper.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Post some pics. What is the mileage? What is your asking price? $60k?

Someone here might be interested in buying it outright. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts