Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum but wanted to ask if anyone has had any issues with their liftgate? Mine stopped working today and I had bungee cord it shut to get it to the dealer. I also had the paint chipping badly on 2 of my rims which the dealership did replace them both but it was like pulling teeth to get that done. Other than that I love this vehicle. Super fast and roomy..

·
Registered
78 Posts
None here but I have seen one recent issue of failure to stay closed completely. It was user Mike G Jr on Jeep Garage Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm new to this forum but wanted to ask if anyone has had any issues with their liftgate? Mine stopped working today and I had bungee cord it shut to get it to the dealer. I also had the paint chipping badly on 2 of my rims which the dealership did replace them both but it was like pulling teeth to get that done. Other than that I love this vehicle. Super fast and roomy..
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Trackhawk.
So far I have not experienced any problems with the liftgate. Here's hoping that all of your problems are now behind you.:smile2:

·
Registered
695 Posts
The only issue I had was that it was open when I came back to the car once. I swear I had shut it. So it either opened on its own, or I double pressed the button unknowingly while putting keys in my pocket, which I doubt. It sat wide open all night in my public apt garage. It only happened that one time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts