Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting on the fence this time. I had it on most of my previous cars. Imho ppf robs the car of its natural shine and luster after a couple of years if you don’t coat it(cquartz/Opti-pro). The presence of ppf did not fetch me a penny extra when I traded them in. Lol.

I do not have PPF on my current Hellcat Charger, usually drive it like I stole it, but not a single sign of any imperfection or dings/scratches. FWIW my SRT is without the ppf as well and everything’s good. But then again it’s white so one needs to factor that in as well.

I was seriously considering the Nano-Fusion ppf for my black Trackhawk and almost booked an appointment last night. The shop i visit, caters to a bevy of high end clientele and they recently stopped offering XPEL and suntek to customers, due to various complaints. I was offered a package for the entire hood/fenders/mirrors/ rockers. $2k out of the door.

I am not really familiar with nano fusion. Would like to know if somebody opted for that. What are your thoughts about PPF? Any Trackhawk owner out here who chose not to apply PPF?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Suntec Ultra. We covered most of the vehicle then did Sapphire V1 ceramic. Perfect!

·
Super Moderator
1,952 Posts
I did everything. Rims, calipers, engine and bay with full interior plus the “gold package” for the paint.

Paint correction is part of the process, new car should cost around 300. The gold package was around 1300. It was nearly 3k all in. Allegedly, it has a 30 year warranty but time will tell. I hand wash nearly weekly and have noticed a big difference when I clean it. Just a high pressure wash takes care of the bugs n such. The hydrophobic properties of the coating makes drying a little difficult but I started using an electric leaf blower and it works like a charm.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone having experience with Modesta or Crystal serum ultra? I got a quote for $1395 for crystal serum ultra for the exterior and $350 for the wheels. Is that the ball park price?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts