Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owners that changed to Ivory White, what was your previous color?

After having Ivory White for a while, do you feel the Ivory White is a better color or do you miss your old one?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I went from red on my ‘06 to black on my ‘10 to tri-coat ivory on the TH. I think it’s the best color, but in terms of the pearlescent it could be better, i.e. more pearl. I would’ve preferred to pay double for the paint option and get far more pearl in it. That’s my take...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! have not seen Ivory in the wild but I love pearl white and a friend's Escalade and another's Ford Platinum are just so gorgeously shimmery (if that's a word).

·
Registered
695 Posts
The Lamborghini pearl white is the best in terms of contemporary cars imo. I’ve got an old Porsche Gemballa in pearl white that is amazing, it is so rich with pearl and has a cool blue iridescent to it. I kinda think Lamborghini “borrowed” that recipe from Gemballa, they look virtually the same.

·
Registered
695 Posts
My 2017 SRT is ivory white and depending on the lighting conditions it changes its appearance. In this pic attached below, it looks like off white/cream. At night it looks like any regular shade of white.
I do absolutely love the color, and think the upgrade was cheap in relation to what you’re getting - a full third stage of paint. But it could be more pearlescent is all I’m saying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts