Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price change. I have a incognito pulley with roughly 5 miles on it for sale. Comes with all belts and tensioner spacer. Brand new crank bolt. $700 shipped in the US. Please DM for questions.
826B171D-63ED-4EF7-A1EF-D9C4FEFB0AA6.jpeg

·
Registered
19 Posts
FYI I paid 650 new for mine plus shipping. They were on sale for black friday. Not sure if that will impact your sale price but just a heads up...can you tell us why you took it off so soon? Belt slip?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well black Friday is over. Lol. I took it off because it was making a high pitched noise. Wasn't making that sound before install. I messaged Ripa and it took 3 days to get a response. By that time I already took it off. It's my daily driver. Also, it's a major pain to install. He asked for pictures, I sent them and he said it wasn't seated properly. Guess the Mopar tech that does side work doesn't know what he's doing:rolleyes: Didn't offer any kind of reimbursement of any kind. The crank bolt is one time use only so I had to locate one... That's it in a nutshell. Not supporting a shop like that... I've been in the high performance game a long time...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well black Friday is over. Lol. I took it off because it was making a high pitched noise. Wasn't making that sound before install. I messaged Ripa and it took 3 days to get a response. By that time I already took it off. It's my daily driver. Also, it's a major pain to install. He asked for pictures, I sent them and he said it wasn't seated properly. Guess the Mopar tech that does side work doesn't know what he's doing:rolleyes: Didn't offer any kind of reimbursement of any kind. The crank bolt is one time use only so I had to locate one... That's it in a nutshell. Not supporting a shop like that... I've been in the high performance game a long time...
dam. I keep hearing negative things about this kit and I’m having mine installed tomorrow by one of most experienced gear head mechanics in the country.

I’ll let everyone know what he says! Sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dam. I keep hearing negative things about this kit and I’m having mine installed tomorrow by one of most experienced gear head mechanics in the country.

I’ll let everyone know what he says! Sorry to hear this.
Good luck. It's totally bullshit on his part.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
90 Posts
3 days?? In a pandemic you would think shops would be even more customer service oriented. Guess not....

It's small things like that (among other things) that worries me about dealing with an out-of-town shop but there aren't many to choose from in Michigan.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
3 days?? In a pandemic you would think shops would be even more customer service oriented. Guess not....

It's small things like that (among other things) that worries me about dealing with an out-of-town shop but there aren't many to choose from in Michigan.
Exactly and that was me following up with him cause I didn't get a reply.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FWIW and not trying to hijack the thread. I installed my Incognito myself and have had zero issues. I would think if it did not seat correctly you would of tossed the belt.
My thoughts. Oh well. Won't be having anything from them installed on my TH.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I had a pretty good set of mods already on when I added the Incognito. But I did see at least a pound of boost increase. I believe the Incognito is about a 6% overdrive.
Actually, I believe it is an 8% or 9% overdrive, worth about 2.5 psi. I am at about 700 DA and I am seeing 14 psi on a nice cool day.

Reactions: ArabianOak

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hmm..... never heard anyone get 2.5#s of boost from the Incognito. 1.5-2#s seemed to be a average from my research.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
331 Posts
I installed mine a year ago. Very easy install compared to other Hellcat powered platforms. It runs 1-2#s higher boost. Great for me since I am at elevation. I know of 3 more of these installed and no complaints at the car meets I go to.

Reactions: ArabianOak

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Monday bump. I bought a new crank bolt to with it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts