Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

This will be my first post, so I excuse myself if I appear ignorant about what these vehicles are selling for. I'm in the market for a Trackhawk, preferably with low miles and a 2020 or 2021 model year. (Do they not have an upgrade to the infotainment / nav system? from 2018&2019?)

I just put down an offer for a 2021 at what appears to be what you would call a "Dealer Boutique" of a fine collection of various high end vehicles, and what they're asking appears almost ludicrous.

I won't go into details of my offer, but let's just say they wouldn't budge much, not even a 2% reduction from asking, which didn't make much sense to me, as <thought> my offer was pretty good

You will note there are quite a few upgrades, do you think they're worth what their asking? Just seems silly to dicker on a few grand for a car in this price range.

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on the matter. Is it possible because they're a high end dealer they're used to getting what they ask for? I priced the upgrades at about 15K or so.

I mean, upgrades shouldn't be figured into the price as far as I'm aware - at least in my experience, they've never added value to a car that I've sold...

Thanks,
DeadBullitt

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
130k seems crazy, I paid 120k for mine (brand new) and it was 100,000 MSRP, they marked it up. Market has cooled down a lot since then, but I guess they are taking a lot of mods into consideration and what not, 130k seems a tad crazy if I'm honest probably highest I'd pay is like 110?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did an estimate of the mods, I came up with a total of about 16K or so, supposedly it's 25K in upgrades.
Stealth Matte Wrap: $6K
Front Splitter: $2K
Exhaust: $3K
Rear Spoiler: $1K
Wheels: $2K
Tires: 2K

Not sure if I missed anything.

Thanks for the replies so far. NJTHMike, I would stay away from "Arrest Me Red", but thanks. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Market is only going to go up.... I work in the auto business - we had a 2021 we appraised with 2500 miles on it. Didnt have to many options but we gave over 105k for trade in......

So Id Say a 2021 with 3500 miles retail should be about 110 - 115k. Manheim is nuts on these right now. 2018s with 65k are doing $85k + in bad condition just for an idea.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Market is only going to go up.... I work in the auto business - we had a 2021 we appraised with 2500 miles on it. Didnt have to many options but we gave over 105k for trade in......

So Id Say a 2021 with 3500 miles retail should be about 110 - 115k. Manheim is nuts on these right now. 2018s with 65k are doing $85k + in bad condition just for an idea.
What about the KBB value? I was quoted for my 2018 with 38k miles in good condition for 72k. 85k+ for a bad condition with 65k miles seems a lot?

·
Registered
29 Posts
What about the KBB value? I was quoted for my 2018 with 38k miles in good condition for 72k. 85k+ for a bad condition with 65k miles seems a lot?

no one goes off KBB... Only time people or dealerships use it is it benefits them... Meaning... Scooping up something cheaper to sell high. Most Auction prices are way higher on vehicles. KBB usually runs about a 3 month behind

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Good to know folks - appreciate everyone's feedback. (y):cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts