Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pricing for both the Trackhawk and Trackhawk Hellcat have been suggested to be structured as follows:

• 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk: $65,000 (estimated)
  • 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Hellcat: $80,000 (estimated)
Current Grand Cherokee Pricing
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo: $29,995
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited: $36,965
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: $43,395
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit: $48,795
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT: $64,695

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pricing for both the Trackhawk and Trackhawk Hellcat have been suggested to be structured as follows:

• 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk: $65,000 (estimated)
  • 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Hellcat: $80,000 (estimated)
Current Grand Cherokee Pricing
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo: $29,995
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited: $36,965
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: $43,395
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit: $48,795
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT: $64,695
Indeed, I delved a bit into why exactly Jeep feels they can compete at the pointy end of the SUV game...Turns out they're already cross shopped with Range Rovers and X5's, I believe they're hoping for a viable X5 M rival or something similar... http://www.jeeptrackhawk.org/forum/9-jeep-trackhawk-news/793-hellcats-headhunt-british-bounty.html

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That isn't too bad of a target since with power and overall refinement on par with offerings from germans, there should be at least some crossover going for those that don't absolutely must rock an MB or BMW badge.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks like you were dead on with the price of the Jeep Hellcat. Now how about the date the order banks open? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's very ridiculous to talk about 2017 pricing when the 2016 pricing hasn't been released yet.

Even further, the 2016's pricing for the SRT is expected to be higher than the 2017 Trackhawk "estimated" pricing shown above.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Competition is one thing that could change pricing since depending on their motives they'll price it under or over.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's only 1 thing I would bet on changing...the price going UP.

I've heard that for 2016 a 3% price increase is expected.
That is indeed going to happen, just about right across the industry its the case unless and so with that some will try to undercut the other accordingly. even if its just within the hundreds.

·
Registered
135 Posts
A majority of dealerships do want to make a nice profit at the buyer's expense. I've read a few horror stories on other forums and it makes me more careful when dealing with them. Won't be surprised if they hike up the price by a few thousand if it's the limited production hellcat. Can't give you exact number until ordering is available.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A majority of dealerships do want to make a nice profit at the buyer's expense. I've read a few horror stories on other forums and it makes me more careful when dealing with them. Won't be surprised if they hike up the price by a few thousand if it's the limited production hellcat. Can't give you exact number until ordering is available.
I bet they even sneak it in there but make you dig for it if you're that aware and informed enough to know what to do. Always pays to be an informed customer :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
It pays to shop around and see if any dealerships will sell the vehicle you want at MSRP. Walking out works too but only for cars that aren't high in demand.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm always most annoyed by these extra fees that don't even seem to pay for anything. Like, what is the $200 document processing fee actually paying for? How does it cost anyone $200 to process a document? Email people. Email.

At least if you are going to charge me extra, just be up front and say that you are charging a premium.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think the way they see it is you're spending so much already that you won't care to bring up things like that. But i'm sure if your buddy buddy with the sales guy most of those fee's could get dropped at an insignificant loss to him

·
Registered
1 Posts
When and How to Order

BlackHawk,

What is the process for ordering a vehicle like the Hellcat?
When will the ordering start for the Trackhawk begin?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BlackHawk,

What is the process for ordering a vehicle like the Hellcat?
When will the ordering start for the Trackhawk begin?
Probably no different than the process for ordering any other vehicle from a Jeep dealership.
Not sure when orders will begin.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts