Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My company is relocating me in some weeks to a country where driving is on left side,
so cannot take my baby with me...

Bought in 5/30/2018.
Billet Silver, with suede interior (i think leather slips much in turns)
Panoramic, Sound, Tow, Red Safety Belt are all optionals i have.
All Season tires.

Only mod so far is darker tint and wrap side mirror in gloss black.

Around 3300 miles, carefully well taken care.

im attaching a few pics here but plenty are available upon request by sms or whatsapp.

Car is in Charlotte, NC.

Contact details: [email protected] or (704) 617-5893

Last but not least: Price $75,000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can drive it there too, just some extra paperwork. There’s a guy on here in UK with a left hand drive. May not be worth it to you to ship it n such but it can’t be done.
Thanks Lil Hemi, but we are moving to Malaysia and not UK. Over there is forbidden to import cars with steering on left side (and driving on right).

·
Registered
267 Posts
theres plenty of brand new cars with the same options going for 76/77. sorry man. its crazy to think those that paid full msrp now have a car worth 25k less in 1 year. F**K FCA more like BMW. love my Trackhawk! and my new Laramie cummins...

·
Banned
362 Posts
Thanks Lil Hemi, but we are moving to Malaysia and not UK. Over there is forbidden to import cars with steering on left side (and driving on right).
It's been a few years since I've been there (actually mostly to KL) but I'm surprised they have such restrictions since Malaysia is a pretty wide open country on so many other things. A good bit of difference from North Carolina, but I''m sure you already know that. :smile2: I do recall seeing a good number of exotic cars (and millions of motorcycles) and some excellent highways over there but traffic jams in the big cites can be pretty bad. Traffic control signs and lights aren't always viewed the same as they are here in the states or other counties I've been to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have advertised on autotrader and mine is second cheapest used Trackhawk available,
and cheapest have much more miles on it.
If cannot sell within some weeks, carmax will be...
Take care

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
theres plenty of brand new cars with the same options going for 76/77. sorry man. its crazy to think those that paid full msrp now have a car worth 25k less in 1 year. F**K FCA more like BMW. love my Trackhawk! and my new Laramie cummins...
I have advertised on autotrader and mine is second cheapest used Trackhawk available,
and cheapest have much more miles on it.
If cannot sell within some weeks, carmax will be...
Take care

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's been a few years since I've been there (actually mostly to KL) but I'm surprised they have such restrictions since Malaysia is a pretty wide open country on so many other things. A good bit of difference from North Carolina, but I''m sure you already know that. :smile2: I do recall seeing a good number of exotic cars (and millions of motorcycles) and some excellent highways over there but traffic jams in the big cites can be pretty bad. Traffic control signs and lights aren't always viewed the same as they are here in the states or other counties I've been to.
My location will be Johor, first city crossing river/strait from Singapore.
I will have good time there :smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Banned
362 Posts
My location will be Johor, first city crossing river/strait from Singapore.
I will have good time there :smile2::smile2::smile2:
Ah, that's a short drive (commute) from Singapore. Been to Singapore many times. Are you going to live in Johor or in Singapore? You may not have a choice being an Expat. Singapore is a totally different country. It's probably my favorite in the Asia/Pacific region. Everyone speaks English, super clean, "feeling" of safety, etc. Only two real complaints. It's always (7/24/365) hot and humid and they drive on the wrong side of the road just like Johor.:smile2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah, that's a short drive (commute) from Singapore. Been to Singapore many times. Are you going to live in Johor or in Singapore? You may not have a choice being an Expat. Singapore is a totally different country. It's probably my favorite in the Asia/Pacific region. Everyone speaks English, super clean, "feeling" of safety, etc. Only two real complaints. It's always (7/24/365) hot and humid and they drive on the wrong side of the road just like Johor.:smile2:
I will be living in Johor Bahru because i will work in Malaysia, and having fun on weekends in Singapore.
Heard that cross bridge during rush hours is a nightmare.
:smile2::smile2::smile2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts