Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word Out There is Production Has Started as of 11 OCT 2017......Wishful Tracking lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
695 Posts
So it is possible they’ll be on shipping trucks and ready to go in a week? That’s what I was told, that on the 18th of this month mine will be ready for shipment, seems a bit far fetched to me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So it is possible they’ll be on shipping trucks and ready to go in a week? That’s what I was told, that on the 18th of this month mine will be ready for shipment, seems a bit far fetched to me.
Yeah I would not bet on that, especially with QC on the first batches. But hey....Never Know lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody know the link to get weekly build sheets on our Trackhawks ?

Thanks!
Say what?? I know about Vehicle Order Tracking, but not this weekly build sheets you speak of? Thought build sheets are generated at the end of build.

·
Registered
599 Posts
even dealers might not have access to information like that but I guess if you were to call corporate then maybe they'll throw you some numbers of what was produced if that's what you're looking for. sometimes that's a route that the media uses.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry. correction... meant Vehicle Order Tracking.
Here you go man, just follow instructions:cool::

-http://jeepgarage.org/f237/track-your-2018-jeep-trackhawk-build-and-delivery-158202.html

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just called the 800 number to track my order and she said my VIN was for a 1988 Jeep. That would be very disappointing if I ordered an old Jeep. My dealer sent me a screen shot of Dealer Connect and all of the Jeeps show a VIN that starts with JC, so I am confused.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just called the 800 number to track my order and she said my VIN was for a 1988 Jeep. That would be very disappointing if I ordered an old Jeep. My dealer sent me a screen shot of Dealer Connect and all of the Jeeps show a VIN that starts with JC, so I am confused.
doesn't surprise me at all. the woman asked if it was for a 4x2 or a 4x4 when I called. At this point I knew I was in trouble. My dealer didn't know what the trackhawk was? He was like you bought a jeep for 97K. There isn't a jeep that expensive lol. Kind of cool that nobody knows what the TH is but also kind of annoying for racking purposes. I would call again I am sure you will get a better answer to see what status you are in

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts