Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not for everyone ( never in a million years would I think I would have done something like this). I love the 4 height presets for driving. The Bilstein shocks work very well with the bags. I feel as if its a smoother ride than springs, both factory and then the Eibachs.
The pictures are with it air out.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I know its not for everyone ( never in a million years would I think I would have done something like this). I love the 4 height presets for driving. The Bilstein shocks work very well with the bags. I feel as if its a smoother ride than springs, both factory and then the Eibachs.
The pictures are with it air out.
View attachment 8629 View attachment 8630 View attachment 8631
Your from RI or Mass Right? Chance did the work right?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I personally love the way it looks. what does it look like at the lowest setting you can still drive on?
lowest setting is drivable but a bit bouncy and the rear tires will bottom out on bumpy roads not very practical. But the variability of the ride height is awesome, add the Eibach Swaybar for a even better ride experience. This truck rides awesome on air, super smooth.

·
Banned
86 Posts
I know this is a little old but I have bags on mine and wow does it ride way nicer! Still hooks like it did before and now I can lower it to exactly where I wanna be. Freaken awesome mod!

To be honest tho I never thought in a MILLION years would I ever do this to my TrackHawk. Never! But **** its one of the best mods ive ever done to any of my cars. I always associated it with gay ricers but thats just being dumb and ignorant!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Was the bag setup something that was a simple(r) plug & play or was it a custom purchase? I haven't researched them but I really like the way that looks. I have not lowered ether of my Jeeps but that's because I have no interest in destroying the ride quality. That thing looks fantastic. Lowering it makes the 22" rims look so much more at home.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts