Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MOPAR Enthusiasts!!!!

I am selling some new parts, in that I am moving onto a new platform. Here are the parts:

Since the Track Hawk has a thicker front sway bar over the SRT, you will need to shim up one end of the front sway bar end link.

I travel for work and am in SoCal, Southern Nevada and Arizona just about every week and so I would prefer to deliver them locally vs ship them out. Everything is fairly heavy and I would prefer to sell all the parts to a single guy/gal that properly tracks their Track Hawk.

The two piece front rotors are lighter and won't warp as easily due to the pins between the aluminum hats and the rotors. The pads are the standard street pads, but when you swap out your street wheel/tire combo for the track wheel/tire setup it only takes 2 minutes per corner to swap from the street to track pads.

Again, everything is new, comes in the OEM box, has instructions and is kick ass :)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some more pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Below are the pictures of the control arms and sway bar end links:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please let me know if there are any questions and here are a few more pictures for good measure :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,249 Posts
Post up prices. if it ever comes to you braking up the set I would be curious on the rotors. I already have the suspension parts and the calipers are the best just dont need them. dont even need rotors but the stock rotors look plain behind my wheels.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not greedy and am good with $3,700 for everything. This is about 60% of retail pricing and there is now shipping or tax fees with me ;-)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post up prices. if it ever comes to you braking up the set I would be curious on the rotors. I already have the suspension parts and the calipers are the best just dont need them. dont even need rotors but the stock rotors look plain behind my wheels.
Yeah, the black rotors/hats with the drilled and slotted rotors look good with black rims!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi MOPAR Enthusiasts!!!!

I am selling some new parts, in that I am moving onto a new platform. Here are the parts:

Since the Track Hawk has a thicker front sway bar over the SRT, you will need to shim up one end of the front sway bar end link.

I travel for work and am in SoCal, Southern Nevada and Arizona just about every week and so I would prefer to deliver them locally vs ship them out. Everything is fairly heavy and I would prefer to sell all the parts to a single guy/gal that properly tracks their Track Hawk.

The two piece front rotors are lighter and won't warp as easily due to the pins between the aluminum hats and the rotors. The pads are the standard street pads, but when you swap out your street wheel/tire combo for the track wheel/tire setup it only takes 2 minutes per corner to swap from the street to track pads.

Again, everything is new, comes in the OEM box, has instructions and is kick ass :)
How much for the rear control arms?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much for the rear control arms?
Sorry, but it is not worth my time to split things up and spend time in UPS lines around the holiday season. It's a total package and you can sell the other parts if you want. Anyone who knows the platform knows they are the best parts for a vehicle that is tracked.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price drop to $3,500. I will deliver to SoCal, Southern Nevada and all of AZ as my job takes me to each state once a week. No tax, no shipping fees, no PayPal or other nonsense.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you do decide to break up the set, I'm in for the end links and front upper control arms (already have rears). Looks like you've got buyers for everything if you do decide to break it up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank Jooser13! Please PM me what you feel is a good price for the end links and front upper arms. Also, you live in CA, NV or AZ?

Appreciate it.
If you do decide to break up the set, I'm in for the end links and front upper control arms (already have rears). Looks like you've got buyers for everything if you do decide to break it up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price drop to $3,250. I will deliver to SoCal, Southern Nevada and all of AZ, as my job takes me to each state once a week. No tax, no shipping fees, no damaged in transit no PayPal or other nonsense. Plus you are able to hold the parts in your hand and inspect them yourself before you purchase.

Cheers,

·
Registered
212 Posts
Did it sell? I sent you a pm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts