Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 TrackHawk
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2018 TH is basically stock and really enjoying it. I have been wanting to get a little deeper sound out of the exhaust and been contemplating options for the rear mufflers/resonator closer to the bumper.

Has anyone either deleted the rear mufflers and replaced them with Vibrant 1794? Just trying to get an opinion from someone that has tried out either one of these set up and had any recommendation or feedback. I don't want to do mid muffler delete or get a full catback exhaust..

Here is a set up that I am thinking about for my Trackhawk

Thank you!

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
82 Posts
My 2018 TH is basically stock and really enjoying it. I have been wanting to get a little deeper sound out of the exhaust and been contemplating options for the rear mufflers/resonator closer to the bumper.

Has anyone either deleted the rear mufflers and replaced them with Vibrant 1794? Just trying to get an opinion from someone that has tried out either one of these set up and had any recommendation or feedback. I don't want to do mid muffler delete or get a full catback exhaust..

Here is a set up that I am thinking about for my Trackhawk

Thank you!
This is a common question for the TH!....just know this with this power you get from a TH its very wise to have back pressure for a better running engine...the cheap risky eay is always to delete to get a raw sound(depending on your state & where you live good luck) but there are plenty of budget friendly exhaust that will give you a safe & sound application for your TH...better sade that codes on your dashboard later

1 - 2 of 2 Posts