Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going through some life changes so the TH will soon be my only vehicle for a while. Trying to protect the interior as much as possible. I'm a big fan of Weathertech stuff so I already have the full mat set & rear cargo liner. However, I am looking for something to protect the back of the 2nd row seats while I have them folded down. I race bikes (BMX/MTB) so the seats will be folded down a lot with the bikes inside & I also have a dog. Do you guys have any that you have personally used or would suggest?

Here are some I've found...

https://www.canvasback.com/index.php/jeep-grand-cherokee-cargo-liners-br-2011-2015.html

I like how much protection this offers with the sides as well but really don't like the pattern.

https://www.amazon.com/WillMaxMat-2011-2018-Cherokee-Subwoofer-Stitching/dp/B0777MY5JX

Not for the GC TH but really like that setup...

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/integrated-cargo-area-liner-in-jet-black-with-chevrolet-script-84116459?year=2020&make=Chevrolet&model=Blazer

·
Registered
12 Posts
For you dog this would be good but I feel like your bikes just need to be steady so your interior won't be ruined.

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
Don’t forget your rear doors have leather on them and it’s not difficult to scuff. Idk about non-leather interior.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For you dog this would be good but I feel like your bikes just need to be steady so your interior won't be ruined.
Don’t forget your rear doors have leather on them and it’s not difficult to scuff. Idk about non-leather interior.
I think the rear door panels are what I'm most worried about. Hate for that red leather to get scuffed. I have small racks/stands I use for the bikes when they are inside my SUV. I take the front wheel off & the bikes are stood up, upside down on the handlebars & the rear tire goes in the rack/stand. I usually pack things around the bikes to ensure that they don't move around or somehow fall over.

Was trying to see if anyone had experience with a full cargo liner/protector. Sometimes it's hard to tell quality by the pictures. Would hate to spend money on something because pictures made it look good but it ends up being poor quality/piece of sh*t.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Weathertech of course on the rear part....
then carpet over the rear seats when they are down...the kind of carpet they use at entry doors.
Comercial style. was the perfect size.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weathertech of course on the rear part....
then carpet over the rear seats when they are down...the kind of carpet they use at entry doors.
Comercial style. was the perfect size.
Already have the Weathtech cargo mat in there, looking for something to protect the back of the 2nd row seating, etc. I would prefer to install & keep some type of liner/protector in the rear but that's not a bad idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts