Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else was having any rear tire play when On lift, I’m thinking it’s the wheel bearings but before I decide to order parts wanted to see if anyone else has had the issue. Don’t think it’s the axle or hub assembly but also not sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wobbly wheel

i brought my trackhawk 2018 to have tires mounted and balanced. the guy told me the driver rear wheel was wobbly, I drove straight to the dealership, they grounded me
also a piece of advice, check with the tire people and make sure they use aluminum weights, not steel, the steel they place were digging into my brenbos
sucks driving a regular truck . the wheel bearings are defective at 18 k miles, thank god they did not snap and lose the wheel at 160 mph

·
Registered
177 Posts
also a piece of advice, check with the tire people and make sure they use aluminum weights, not steel, the steel they place were digging into my brenbos
The wheel weight material used has nothing to do with it. But it takes a tech sharp enough not to add weights in the path of the caliper. Or at least weights that are thicker than the space between the caliper and rim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts