Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not sure about you guys but the side badging kills me theres to much of it and looks like a huge after thought.
I have seen a lot of cool custom idea you guys came up with and most of them are way better then the stock look.

I bought Hell Cat Red Eye fender badges and the Demon super charger emblem. I plan to strip the side badging off and stick the Red Eye badge on same place the hell cat does. The demon SC badge of coarse will go in the stock location.
The Red eye badges wont go on until after my motor work is complete and making much more power then the Red eye anyways. In my mind this keeps me from being a poser lol we have all seen the guys with AMG badges on their e320s. anyways not sure why I am posting this with no pictures?
this damnn SUV has me excited I guess. I have not been on car forum in a long time but this TH has me on here every chance I can get to see what you guys did or came up with next.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well not sure about you guys but the side badging kills me theres to much of it and looks like a huge after thought.
I have seen a lot of cool custom idea you guys came up with and most of them are way better then the stock look.

I bought Hell Cat Red Eye fender badges and the Demon super charger emblem. I plan to strip the side badging off and stick the Red Eye badge on same place the hell cat does. The demon SC badge of coarse will go in the stock location.
The Red eye badges wont go on until after my motor work is complete and making much more power then the Red eye anyways. In my mind this keeps me from being a poser lol we have all seen the guys with AMG badges on their e320s. anyways not sure why I am posting this with no pictures?
this damnn SUV has me excited I guess. I have not been on car forum in a long time but this TH has me on here every chance I can get to see what you guys did or came up with next.
As long as you back it up I think it’s cool and would actually be interested in seeing how it turns out. I would be more tempted to put a set of Summit or other non SRT badges on... but that’s just me looking at ways to blend into the background on the road.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as you back it up I think it’s cool and would actually be interested in seeing how it turns out. I would be more tempted to put a set of Summit or other non SRT badges on... but that’s just me looking at ways to blend into the background on the road.
thanks for reply! defiantly wont put badges on until the motor work is complete. I seen some trackhawk badges I like yesterday but already have these so gonna see how it looks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had one of my machine guy do an aluminum hawk head similar to the one in the center screen but did not get positive feedback from the forum.

I found nice looking ones from rebadge website so I will probably end up with those after my S1025 package is up and running.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had one of my machine guy do an aluminum hawk head similar to the one in the center screen but did not get positive feedback from the forum.

I found nice looking ones from rebadge website so I will probably end up with those after my S1025 package is up and running.
I would like to see what you had made? honestly if you like it who cares what these guys think? we all have different tastes.
I posted this just for conversation if everyone said it was lame I would still do it, lol. Scott should be emailing me total tomorrow for my C1025 package and it will be installed right after it gets here so the badges will go on soon but maybe I like yours better?
can you link me to your badges?

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure it's OK to post link but let's try lol
https://www.hellcat.org/threads/th-emblems.222103/
I like the idea and I def like the yellow matching your calipers. There is a place called truck emblems that makes a clean hawk like yours. IMO yours would look good if getting rid of all the stock badges and just your hawk. I do like the truck emblem badges better but you made your own so that has personal value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts