Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure why this is an option if red did not enhance the exterior or interior color. Do people want this as an option? How hard would it be to change if you didn't want them?

·
Registered
582 Posts
They are not that easy to remove, but I know of one TH that changed them to yellow rather inexpensively. A lot of trim needs to be removed and there was another problem, just can’t remember.

He ordered yellow belts online somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
385 Posts
I am not sure why this is an option if red did not enhance the exterior or interior color. Do people want this as an option? How hard would it be to change if you didn't want them?
I just checked our 2017 SRT with the laguna red leather package and the red seat belts were included and not an option. It really blows that FCA got that cheap as to not include them. I believe the option is $95, freaking cheap pricks... :frown2:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Love my red belts and was one option I wanted when I searched for my used unicorn. To each his own but I like it because it makes the interior pop when you have a black interior.
FYI that MB and Porsche charges at least $500 for that option so its really a bargain at $95 ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Love my red belts and was one option I wanted when I searched for my used unicorn. To each his own but I like it because it makes the interior pop when you have a black interior.
FYI that MB and Porsche charges at least $500 for that option so its really a bargain at $95 ;)
LOL yup my buddy paid the $1000 MB tax for his red belt. thats insane. looks good in his car though.

·
Super Moderator
2,515 Posts
1k for seatbelts??? Well I guess it’s true: If you sell it, there’s someone that will buy it.

Just google custom seatbelts and I’ll bet you find a better alternative but then again, it’s kind of important (besides the color)

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
1k for seatbelts??? Well I guess it’s true: If you sell it, there’s someone that will buy it.

Just google custom seatbelts and I’ll bet you find a better alternative but then again, it’s kind of important (besides the color)
yup seatbeltplanet.com they make custom designs colors what ever you want

lmao right thats the MB tax bro. for a tune and pulley its like $4500. TB was like $2500 Cams were $2000 the list goes on it was so long ago I dont remember all the prices but they are crazy. I would not doubt tunes alone are $4000 bucks these days.
if your board check RennTech site you'll die. actually I am gonna go look to and see.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
LOL $1400 for an intercooler pump (water pump)
$3500 for short headers not even a header more of a manifold. you can buy for any other car $250 bucks
this was for a 2008 E55 I didnt want to look at the better S class and newer years.

·
Super Moderator
2,515 Posts
Yup, they definitely tax that stuff for sure. There are just so many people out there that will pay. Not my broke azz. I just wanna go fast n be comfy, IDGAF about everyone knowing what I drive or what it costs. That’s why I love this jeep, just pull the badges n ur a ghost in a sea of grand Cherokees. I get way more attention in my Evo n that's wayyyyyyy cheaper.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think there are 2 different colors of red on the belts. Depends if you have the Ruby Red interior or just the red belts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Personally I love having a sporty looking interior with red seat belts, carbon fiber trim, and suede seats. I deliberately searched for a car that didn’t have the leather but had the red belts. With a black exterior, my Jeep is the perfect sleeper from the outside, but you know it’s something special when you sit inside.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My trackhawk came with red seat belts. I made the dealer change them to black as a condition of purchase. The red looked fine. Just not my style. I have the original red belts if anyone wants to purchase them.
My trackhawk came with red seat belts. I made the dealer change them to black as a condition of purchase. The red looked fine. Just not my style. I have the original red belts if anyone wants to purchase them.
Do you still got em?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts