Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i don’t have a remote engine start button on the keyfob here in Europe. It seems like you all do have one. Can i install this still now?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys , the new keyfob is not enough. The panic knob works , but not the remote start.
I found the part : #*82215868 , but i read , it works only without power liftgate.
Who has an good idea ?

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
You would need to turn the function on. Maybe a tuner could do it for you or there is a plug in module that lets you do stuff like it stays in whatever drive mode you were in instead of defaulting to auto. Think it’s called a Tazer or maybe taser

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hello guys , the new keyfob is not enough. The panic knob works , but not the remote start.
I found the part : #*82215868 , but i read , it works only without power liftgate.
Who has an good idea ?

TH’s in Europe don’t have power liftgates?

It’s standard here. Sounds like something that is locked out for Europe for one reason or another.

As stated, you’re going to need a scanner tool, but most likely one with a can bus license . The gateway is locked to most scanner tools unless they download the license first, usually $50 or so.

Outside chance a tazer might work to activate the feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts