Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I covered mine with sticky black Gorilla tape and a few months later they peeled off when I tried to remove the tape.
Maybe heat them up with a hair dryer tape them then try to peel them off

·
Registered
236 Posts
I covered mine with some nice Carbon Fiber tape a couple yrs back, they’re still on and look great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
sounds like a good idea got any pics?

I covered mine with some nice Carbon Fiber tape a couple yrs back, they’re still on and look great.

·
Registered
2021 Sting Gray Trackhawk
34 Posts
There's a YouTube video from HonestlyOCD and he covered them up with some custom Trackhawk design overlays, that I believe Nate at Rebadge made. I need to contact him and see if he still makes these, either that or some Carbon Fiber tape will do.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a YouTube video from HonestlyOCD and he covered them up with some custom Trackhawk design overlays, that I believe Nate at Rebadge made. I need to contact him and see if he still makes these, either that or some Carbon Fiber tape will do.

Nice! I like that solution. i'll reach out to ReBadge. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Removing these stickers are the 1st mod I do to any car I get….hate big brother telling me in a language I can’t read how I should operate my car.

The Hawk's peeled off with a bit of heat ….. it did leave just a bit of the adhesive but not even sticky ….. hardly even notice it ….. could be covered with a sticker but really is barley noticeable, sticker would stick out more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts