Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello TH Gang,
I am considering a ceramic coating on my new (to me) 2020 white TH with 8500 miles and would greatly appreciate reviews from TH owners who have had a ceramic coating for more than a year. Just a brief pro's and con's to consider and whether it has performed to your satisfaction. Kindly include what type/brand you used. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I applied Migliore Strata Coating: High Gloss SiO2 PRO Ceramic Coating & Car Sealant about 18 mos ago to my red TH. It cost $89 for small bottle but it was enough to do the job. I spent several hours with prep work and appling the product. I thought it looked really great at first but it seemed to me that the effects only last ed 3 to 4 months. Not a year like advertised. Now I'n back to washing and waxing as usual.

·
Super Moderator
2,114 Posts
I did ceramic pro gold package 3 years ago and have been very happy with it. Jeep stays cleaner longer, gets cleaner easier and all the paint issues were taken care of just prior to the coating so it looks great when clean. I had the glass, wheels/calipers, interior, engine bay and paint done for 3k, paint correction included. I regret not getting some kind of protective film put over the ceramic at least in the front but am happy with the ceramic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts