Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Loosens up the gas pedal sensitivity and bleeds boost off almost completely, I believe 3psi is max with eco

Shift points on trans are also moved way up. You’ll start in 2nd gear from a stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Loosens up the gas pedal sensitivity and bleeds boost off almost completely, I believe 3psi is max with eco

Shift points on trans are also moved way up. You’ll start in 2nd gear from a stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
500 HP-mode, since there's no black key for the TH's

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessed with fuel economy... I'm just a curious person. I read the online manual and there is no mention of reduced power in eco mode. Where did you come across this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well - we finally did our first road trip in the TH. Not a big one ~1000 miles (1600KM) this weekend. Here are our my initial thoughts:

- No comments on power / performance, we all know about that...

- Very comfortable ride given the track oriented suspension. I'm still trying to figure out if the shocks are adjustable between modes like my C7. I'm sure the answers are here with a search.

- Not bad mileage (22mpg) mostly highway. Obviously didn't purchase her for mileage but I expected worse.

- As the auto journalists have pointed out many times, the steering is way too light. It needs to be stiffened up by about 35 - 40% like my X5. This is not connected to driver mode for sure. While I'm still getting acquainted with her, it seemed like anytime I sniffed or navigated the middle display, I'd sway back and forth on the road. I'll get used to it.

- ACC (auto cruise control): works pretty good when there isn't a lot of heavy traffic. When cars are shifting in and out of lanes with a lot with traffic (in our city we have it bad until you get 60 mi out), the TH punches it and brakes a lot to accommodate making for a jerky ride. No biggie given the torque.

- Exhaust is pretty quite. Nice for a long ride but would be great to have active exhaust dampening. Maybe aftermarket in the future.

- 8th gear should be lower for MPG. The revs were too high at 70 MPH.

- I parked next to a Urus in the parking garage in Montreal. While it's a beautiful exotic beast, I couldn't help but think I'd give you a serious run for your money.. ha ha .

- Seats are comfortable and provide great support. The cooled / vented option could provide a bit more airflow.

All in all, I have no major complaints and lots of gratitude towards her for what she is. No regrets making the purchase.
Thanks for this post Maxpowers (y)🚀🚗 ! The content is very valuable. It shows that you spent time researching this and you have managed to turn it into an incredible piece of valuable content.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts