Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im new to forums and this one specifically. I used to owned a bagged 370z and was on that forum but never posted. Long story short, I am a sales manager at a Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership on the westcoast. I have just placed a custom order on my Trackhawk about 2 weeks ago. If anyone has any questions on pricing, issues, orders, locates, and concerns on anything. Please feel free to ask. I will gladly answer up to my full knowledge and respond as quick as I can if im not working 馃憤

Super Moderator
Hello everyone, im new to forums and this one specifically. I used to owned a bagged 370z and was on that forum but never posted. Long story short, I am a sales manager at a Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership on the westcoast. I have just placed a custom order on my Trackhawk about 2 weeks ago. If anyone has any questions on pricing, issues, orders, locates, and concerns on anything. Please feel free to ask. I will gladly answer up to my full knowledge and respond as quick as I can if im not working 馃憤
what dealership? I want A TRX but must see one first.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
what dealership? I want A TRX but must see one first.
Poway. Its in southern California. We dont have ours yet. We have one that will be here in a month but a customer already put his name on it. We have another which is a base model, that will be here in 2-3 months. They look like a rebel but more beefy with that well known motor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts