Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted by accident in a different section, haha!

Just picked up my Trackhawk on March 18, 2019. Came from a 2011 CTS-V Wagon that I thought I'd NEVER sell, but, oh well, I'm here...lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vaako, I got the Diamond Black with Ruby Red interior...

Car-Guy, too much traffic on the 101. HWY 280 is waaay better when the CHP aren't patrolling...

·
Registered
267 Posts
welcome Jason! I too am a ctsv guy. and also agree that 280 is the way to go! if you see a debadged velvet red thawk lowered down there on 22's its me.

a few months ago I was hitting the bay bridge in my ctsv at 100, romping thru as no traffic but maybe weaving a tad, as I crossed the bridge I saw a LEO SUV flying well over 100 coming up behind me. I slow down, she gets 10 feet from my bumper (going 50 at that point) and thankfully nothing. was it the Oregon plates? the thin blue line plate surround? or maybe she just liked how it sounded in the distance and wanted a closer look? we will never know....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for you! How's the ride on those 22's? With all of these **** potholes I'd be scared roll on those...

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new trackhawk. What color combo did you choose?
welcome Jason! I too am a ctsv guy. and also agree that 280 is the way to go! if you see a debadged velvet red thawk lowered down there on 22's its me.

a few months ago I was hitting the bay bridge in my ctsv at 100, romping thru as no traffic but maybe weaving a tad, as I crossed the bridge I saw a LEO SUV flying well over 100 coming up behind me. I slow down, she gets 10 feet from my bumper (going 50 at that point) and thankfully nothing. was it the Oregon plates? the thin blue line plate surround? or maybe she just liked how it sounded in the distance and wanted a closer look? we will never know....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts