Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had these wheels on my previous 2016 SRT Night and now just got put on the Trackhawk after taking off the stock 5-Ten wheels with Hakkapelita R2 tires for winter! Would be happy to post more pics for those who are interested but love the look of these. Plus the center cap of the Savini Black di Forza in black and yellow is a perfect accent to the massive Yellow Brembos we're rocking!

For anyone looking at wheels I honestly have to say that absolutely nothing looks as good as the BM-14 on the Grand Cherokee/Trackhawk!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Had these wheels on my previous 2016 SRT Night and now just got put on the Trackhawk after taking off the stock 5-Ten wheels with Hakkapelita R2 tires for winter! Would be happy to post more pics for those who are interested but love the look of these. Plus the center cap of the Savini Black di Forza in black and yellow is a perfect accent to the massive Yellow Brembos we're rocking!

For anyone looking at wheels I honestly have to say that absolutely nothing looks as good as the BM-14 on the Grand Cherokee/Trackhawk!
that looks good I agree and Savini is a good wheel company. what tires you running?
You gonna lower it?

·
Registered
314 Posts
My wife has the double dark tint on her ML63 they look unreal. I was wondering what they looked like on the t-hawk. Can you post a clean shot of them ( If you dont have it dont bother). those look like 22" x 10.5?

·
Registered
9 Posts

Thanks for letting me take a look this winter. Jay from Discount got mine on and they look great. I went with the double dark tint.

- Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts