Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My warranty is almost up and the registration is due next month, so its time to say good bye to the hawk. I have a dealership offer for 86K that seams crazy, but I will find out for sure early this week. Did it through KBB.com as an instant cash offer.
30821020_10155532493973366_3845088688184851854_o.jpg

·
Registered
360 Posts
Agreed - $86K is a great price and I doubt you'll find a buyer that will give you much more. Hell, it's probably close to what you paid originally.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's incredible. You're vehicle has very low miles...I just think the dealer would be trying to sell it for $86k. Don't know how they're making money. Take it and run!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is straight incredible. Thanks for posting the CarMax quote as evidence. I've used them several times in the past for "SRT Jeeps"...I've owned four of those..pleased with the quotes and trade ins...CarMax is fair in my opinion and dealers hate when you bring that quote in from CarMax....they make mad money (potentially) on trade-ins. Apparently there is a new thing emerging with these wicked Jeeps.

First...I'm not selling my 2018 Trackhawk (32000 miles-ish...lol) even if they gave me that crazy price. It's mine and I dig it. Extended warranty and maybe when it reaches 80k miles (lol)...I'll trade in.
Second...based on what you've said with your TH....geez...that's a good deal.
Third...seeing various posts like this more and more. Can't confirm, but hearing some major emissions regulation coming out in 2023?? IE...that's why they only made Hellcat Durango for 1 year.

·
Registered
369 Posts
They didn't honor the KBB cash value. Trade in value is 87K they only offered 80K View attachment 9140
Now I almost feel gypped getting "only" 79K for mine.

Sure, it doesn't have the Harman Kardon setup, but has the spare/tow package. Also, it's a '20 and with 12,000 miles less on it. Hmm.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
20200203_194611.jpg the hood was replaced, it had contamination under the paint that kept bubbling up after it was repainted 20200203_194249.jpg 20191015_180148.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now I almost feel gypped getting "only" 79K for mine.

Sure, it doesn't have the Harman Kardon setup, but has the spare/tow package. Also, it's a '20 and with 12,000 miles less on it. Hmm.
The value has shot up like crazy in the last few months, since everyone is panicking that the big V-8 will be going away soon

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sold it today to CarMax for 80K. I hate to see it go, but with no more warranty that thing is a ticking time bomb lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
Then don't sell it to whoever u are selling it to. Check out the value on KBB
Why not? I'm selling at today's values, getting several thousand more than I paid for it some 15 months ago.
That's a first for me, getting more than I paid for a new car.

It'll even leave about $8K for gas, since the mileage of the TRX I ordered is even worse than a 'Hawk's.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Jeez man, that's a sh!t ton of miles. Where do you drive so much?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts