Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Sepia interior and have really wanted to see what it looks like. I ordered on August 14th and still have no idea when I’m getting it, hopefully before the 2019 models come out. Mine is in recall due to the fuel pump, but still, it hasn’t even arrived at the dealer yet. It’s taking far too long for one of the few that purchased before the original allotments were pulled if unfilled, to take delivery. I’m starting to lose my patience with this whole process, but that’s beside the point of this thread.

Anyways...bringing me back to the sepia interior, since I don’t have mine yet I’ve been searching the web looking for a Trackhawk with it and can’t find a single one. I’ve looked at Jeep.com, eBay as well as several other car websites. I’ve searched dozens of Trackhawks, just about everyone that’s available for sale right now. Am I the only guy that ordered the Sepia interior? What’s going on? If any members ordered it please post some pics for me, I’d really like to see it, I think we might have the rarest Trackhawks made.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have it on mine. I really like the contrast with the black. Reminds me of a saddle leather color wise.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you SpeedRacer333, that’s the first image I’ve seen. And I really like it! That sure looks like the premium leather option to me, I’m glad I didn’t have to pay extra for it. Now if my Trackhawk could just get released out of recall...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JMS935 What color exterior did you get? Here's mine sitting at dealer waiting for the recall fix. I was supposed to take delivery the day after the recall. That really sucked. I visit her from time to time just to make sure she's safe, lol
Redline 2 exterior
Ivory tri-coat with Sepia interior. I’m stuck in the holding pattern as well, hopefully we’ll have them by mid March.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts