Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had this issue with a brand new 2021 Trackhawk

Mine has 1200 miles on it. Backstory, had Ravelco installed by Chuck. Told him about the ECS light coming on and he stated he will come back out to check and make sure.

He came out today for 3 hours a double checked everything. Said it could be a bad sensor.

Anyways long story short, the light will come on after 4 power cycles. Once the car is turned off and back on after sitting for a little it goes away. Called the dealer and have a appointment in the morning.

Note, I did not have the light prior to ravelco but chuck stated it has nothing to do with the ravelco system.

Just wanted to see if anyone else ever experienced anything like this

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
I bet Chuck did say that. Ravelco is a sh*t company that did over $1500 worth of damage to my jeep and refused to fix it. Good luck with that batch of clowns.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet Chuck did say that. Ravelco is a sh*t company that did over $1500 worth of damage to my jeep and refused to fix it. Good luck with that batch of clowns.
Yeah I saw your story. Unfortunate, and feel for you. Guess ill see what the dealer says in the am

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
Unless you’ve rubbed through the wires at the shock, it’s gotta be Ravelco. I seriously doubt that it would just be coincidence

·
Registered
446 Posts
I hope it gets figured out, hopefully the dealer can sort it out. Keep us in the loop. Hopefully the honor the warranty for the repair or you'll have to go through Ravelco.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts