Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Carbon Fiber AG wheels and yes I have lil spikes on the lugs. I like it.
I want carbon fiber front and side moldings and Demon rotors. But to many other car projects going on this is always last on the list for mods.
last on the list for mods
has carbon fiber wheels

I guess I'm going to have to do some digging to see what else you have in your garage!

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
last on the list for mods
has carbon fiber wheels

I guess I'm going to have to do some digging to see what else you have in your garage!
old junk.here is my 1962 convertible Impala 1000HP its about to go in shop for Art Morrison Frame after that its done.
I also have a 1961 Bubble top that just got painted this one has a 383 stroker with fitec EFI. it will be set up more like low rider for a few years until I can afford to get frame and motor also.
other then those 2 I have a HD motorcycle that is tore apart again also. Thats it never ending projects for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
old junk.here is my 1962 convertible Impala 1000HP its about to go in shop for Art Morrison Frame after that its done.
I also have a 1961 Bubble top that just got painted this one has a 383 stroker with fitec EFI. it will be set up more like low rider for a few years until I can afford to get frame and motor also.
other then those 2 I have a HD motorcycle that is tore apart again also. Thats it never ending projects for me.
Nice! That's a great collection - but definitely get where you're coming from now. That engine is a work of art!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts