Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
thats a bad ass picture with the 3 rides in front of garage.
Thanks. All three cars put out 500-505 hp, so was a cool comparison. Those were all mine, at the time (early 2006.)

I sold the Lambo, then the Vette, and moved on to more-powerful new rides, as we all like to do.

But I owned the truck for 14 years. That's the longest I've ever owned a new vehicle.

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
145 Posts
Current

2018 Trackhawk

2007 911 Turbo

2015 RS7

2017 Wrangler

2009 GTR

Previous
2015 S4

2007 4Runner

2010 X5M (piece of ****)

2008 Z06

2010 GC SRT8

There were lots more over the years that i don't have pics of. But here's a start.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Love that 997 Turbo. So much bang for the buck, right there. Love the color too. Nice Godzilla, as well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Since this is a private board, I'll share. I have an addiction to cars, and I have to cull shortly but....for now

2019 Trackhawk
2013 Rousch Raptor
2009 CTS V - 6 speed
2008 Corvette Z06
2006 SSR - 2 tone - 6 speed (LPR)
2009 Wrangler Rubicon
2006 Envoy XUV
2016 Dodge Caravan
2002 Jeep TJ Sport
1989 Lincoln Town Car (2nd owner)
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Quadrasteer
1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (2nd owner)
1989 Olds 98 Regency Brougham (dad's old car)
1987 AMC Eagle Wagon
1998 Camaro SS (bought new)
and my 1983 Honda 450cc that I bought in 1984.

Lets not start on the ones I used to have and should have kept - that could be a new thread - "Cars I should have kept! "

·
Registered
532 Posts
In a previous life, I had nearly 30 cars at one time. Owned a ranch and had a 6000 sq ft metal building, climate controlled, for them.
A couple of them are listed in my signature, but even more vintage muscle cars were part of the collection. Good times.

I have 11 cars currently. Can I get a shot of that methadone too? Hey wait, I don't want to be cured!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I need a cure. My problems are I don't have the room to keep them anymore and the time to give them the attention they deserve. I am however liking the new Charger Wide Body....hmm....my wife will kill me...

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
LOL wtf you guys have 10 plus cars. I have 5 and cant keep up. the insurance alone makes me want to shoot someone and lets not talk about registration lol I could not imagine doubling what I have. I guess if I had more money I would have more cars lol

·
Super Moderator
1,949 Posts
That was my experience as well. I had a third vehicle for a few months and never could find time to drive the third one. I’m glad someone has found a way to have their cake and eat it too though.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Agreed on the too much insurance & registration costs, and not enough time to drive them all regularly. But, when the day is right and you really want to drive a particular car, it's there. (So long as the battery is charged.)

A former goal was to own one car from each year of the muscle car era. I got pretty close...I had more than one car for each year of 1960, 61, 64, 66, 67, 68, 69 and 70, but I never owned a 1963 or '65.

Also had a sweet black '57 Thunderbird E-model, with factory dual fours and a three-speed stick.

It's very interesting to see/feel the almost-yearly improvements in power, speed and overall engineering of all those cars I had. Fun to experience for a guy like me who was a kid way back then and longed to be able to drive. By the time I got my license in the mid '70s the new cars had turned to crap. I've owned '60s performance cars since my very first car at age 16.

And, yes, I'm an old guy. But I still drive like I'm a young guy, and will race just about anything that challenges me.

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
62 convertible has the motor in the other picture Wegner Motorsports build LS3 with Magnuson SC (856hp) Restored everything. Needs a Roadster shop frame and done.
Raptor is actually gone but I loved it so posted it anyways lol it had 750hp (whipple stage 2) but still extremely slow compared to the TH
The HD Dyna is a monster and only thing left factory is the frame everything else is carbon fiber wheels fenders bars everything. 156whp it flys
the bicycle is all pin striped and crazy looking now.
61 Bubble top Lowrider is at paint as i posting this. it will be black and I have the whole car brand new (383 stroker) I am keeping it a Lowrider for a year or so then changing it like my other one
TH you already know what that is (s1025) couple other lil things it suffers as the Impalas take all my money. I want wheels but that 10K is needed for cars

Ive had many many cool to me cars but this is just the junk I have now.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wow, really nice assortment of rides! Congrats on all !~!

·
Registered
45 Posts
LOL wtf you guys have 10 plus cars. I have 5 and cant keep up. the insurance alone makes me want to shoot someone and lets not talk about registration lol I could not imagine doubling what I have. I guess if I had more money I would have more cars lol
Same boat, 5 cars at my house and I hate insuring and maintaining all of them. I'm one too many fun cars. Honestly, the Trackhawk has ruined all other fun cars for me. :/

21 - 40 of 54 Posts