Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I secured a 2020 but then the pandemic hit. I'm still in position to purchase a 2020 but then I heard they are changing the Grand Cherokee. Should I wait? Anybody have any info about the new ones? Maybe won't have new Trackhawk? Maybe won't even like new setup.

Any thoughts??

Thanks guys.
John

·
Registered
39 Posts
There are no guarantees in life. If you want one and have a deal setup then I say go for it. FWIW, I love mine. Information on the 2021 Jeeps is still scarce, and there may not even be a Trackhawk (volume has been greatly reduced every year since 18). My personal opinion is that the days are numbered for 12 MPG high HP ridiculous Jeeps...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Agreed. My understanding is the 2021 is a new platform so you may encounter additional growing pains with anything brand new. They are starting to get issues on the current platform dialed in so I would say move forward with what you already have in place. You can always "upgrade" in 2022 once you see what the true differences are and hear what people don't' like about the 2021 model.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Never buy the very first run of a new platform. By the ending run or wait. I've learned the hard way in the past. I had full confidence in getting this version because the motors had been out for a couple of years as has the chassis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts