Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the forum going to attend Spring Fest in Pomona, CA ? I attended 5 of these events and this is an awesome event that brings together Mopars, Jeep SRT's and now Trackhawks from all over the country, Canada and Europe.. The event is sponsored by Mopar and will have a race event at the world famous Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. Check it out and hope to see some TH owners there.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Anyone on the forum going to attend Spring Fest in Pomona, CA ? I attended 5 of these events and this is an awesome event that brings together Mopars, Jeep SRT's and now Trackhawks from all over the country, Canada and Europe.. The event is sponsored by Mopar and will have a race event at the world famous Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. Check it out and hope to see some TH owners there.
oh man thanks! I am not sure my junk will be ready by then. if it is I think ill go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We were at this festival last year indeed was cool and impressive. I always admire cars and it is my weakness. Frankly speaking, I retired a couple of years ago and I don't work now. I was working in a company that organizes exhibitions for many years and when I visit such events I have nostalgia. The last event we organized was a small private party in connection with my departure. We needed a company that (please no posting links to your company if you want to post links feel free to advertise here) because it was in the evening and we needed good lighting. So, our farewell evening was very beautiful and understandable

·
Registered
124 Posts
We were at this festival last year indeed was cool and impressive. I always admire cars and it is my weakness. Frankly speaking, I retired a couple of years ago and I don't work now. I was working in a company that organizes exhibitions for many years and when I visit such events I have nostalgia. The last event we organized was a small private party in connection with my departure. We needed a company that ( EDITED )because it was in the evening and we needed good lighting. So, our farewell evening was very beautiful and understandable
You were at Spring Fest this year? That's amazing since it was canceled due to COVID. Take you and your fake a$$ story back across the pond.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
You were at Spring Fest this year? That's amazing since it was canceled due to COVID. Take you and your fake a$$ story back across the pond.
LOL got em!
He did say last year though. but agree it was def advertising spam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts