Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad just took delivery of his slightly used 2020 Trackhawk. He loves the car but the Atak exhaust the prior owner installed is too loud for his personal taste. We are replacing with the Magnaflow system on Monday. Car only has 4800 miles so the Borla system is nearly new. This utilizes the OEM exhaust tips.

Not 100% what the resale value is. I know retail is $1800 and online pricing is usually $1500+. I was thinking 50% of retail @ $750? Exhaust is located at my business in Encinitas, CA. I will ship FedEx at my cost (please don't ask for quote, go to FedEx.com and estimate from 92024 to your address) or you can send a label. Of course, local pickup would be awesome!

Make me a fair offer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That is a great deal. I'm personally very happy with the stock exhaust but someone on here will pick that up. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a great deal. I'm personally very happy with the stock exhaust but someone on here will pick that up. Good luck.
Thank you! I couldn't add the video with sound via the attachment icon on here. I did post on the TH Facebook group. Figured sell for a fair price to someone that will enjoy it!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thats a good price. Used **** is usually half but that aint a moving part so sweet deal for someone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts