Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Soon-To-Be New '21 TH Owner

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Hamrhead 
#1 ·
Placed my order on 12/24/20. Dealer told me ~6 weeks. Somehow I doubt the time frame, but I'll try to be patient.

Billet Silver. Big stereo, Trailer Tow package, and Engine Block heater are really the only options I wanted.

Been lurking for a couple of months now trying to learn a little bit. No plans on serious mods as it will be my daily.

It'll look good next to my Viper. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the pool of "future" 2021 Trackhawk waiters. It may take a while, but no way only 6 weeks. Stelanis wants to get out of the muscle car business and go straight into the EV business, so this is, I'm afraid, the last year for Trackhawks, and I'm just hoping those of us who have place orders will actually get our vehicles.

#4 ·
You contact your dealer. He will ask you or give you a link to the Jeep Trackhawk build. Build your vehicle, give the link to your dealer.
This is when you start negotiating your price. Tell the dealer you want $3000 off MSRP. Dealer will balk or stick in other fees. Good luck

#6 ·
Well after about 12 weeks my '21 TH finally arrived! Sadly, I have long since backed out of the deal and picked up a Tesla Model Y Performance, which I'm very happy with. Though I think, had the Jeep arrived in a timely fashion, I'd be happy with as well. Anyway, if by chance you're in the market for a new '21TH, Billet Silver, BIG Stereo, Trailer Tow Group, and Engine Block Heater, this one is available @ Bergey's Jeep Franconia, PA.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.