Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

What color are you planning to paint the wheels and what you envision the color scheme of your Trackhawk to look like?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I’m finally closing on my ivory Trackhawk tomorrow. What a long wait it’s been, I ordered mine on August 14th. It’ll be over 7 months between placing the order and taking delivery of it by the time I get it. It’s got to be shipped as I ordered mine out of state.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was suppose to get the first bright whit trackhawk that the dealer ordered for himself after or conversaton in October 2017. In December I called to check on it and the story changed a bit and now someone else had the first right of refusal on my vehicle. That was at msrp. That vehicle was delivered mid-end January to the other lucky customer. So I ordered one from another dealer at invoice about 25 minutes away the first week in Feb exactly like I wanted. Ivory with all options except tv/DVD. Black upgrade leather red belts.
I am going to paint the black satin rims grey, nano coat, tint windows and debadge. Put a hellcat on front quarter panel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts