Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure many have listed these for sale in the past on this forum, but I purchased a Magnuson Blower for my Jeep and have the original SRT Blower for sale if anyone is interested. It comes along with all of the parts as well that came off of it when putting the new blower on it. I am located in Fort Worth, TX. I am not looking to ship this as I cant imagine how I would package it, but can make a road trip to deliver if needed pending dollars on where I would need to go. I am asking 2750.00. The original blower has 12k miles on it and works great. I have been adding more power to mine and got the Magnuson. #horsepoweraddict
If interested feel free to write me on here or text/call 817.630.0148

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
How are you liking the magnuson? I’ve got a 426 now and can’t decide where to go next. Ported Red eye Blower, magnuson or whipple.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How are you liking the magnuson? I’ve got a 426 now and can’t decide where to go next. Ported Red eye Blower, magnuson or whipple.
I love it so far. Its created a ton of power and I have a buddy who also put one on his Hawk and is having the same luck. I dont think you can go wrong with the Magunson on these Mopars. Just make sure you have a good tune along with it. We had to work some bugs out when it got installed. It kept throwing some codes with the blower and cam that I have. Other than that you will like it a lot.

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
I am sure many have listed these for sale in the past on this forum, but I purchased a Magnuson Blower for my Jeep and have the original SRT Blower for sale if anyone is interested. It comes along with all of the parts as well that came off of it when putting the new blower on it. I am located in Fort Worth, TX. I am not looking to ship this as I cant imagine how I would package it, but can make a road trip to deliver if needed pending dollars on where I would need to go. I am asking 2750.00. The original blower has 12k miles on it and works great. I have been adding more power to mine and got the Magnuson. #horsepoweraddict
If interested feel free to write me on here or text/call 817.630.0148
you will probably have better luck if you ship. look up a place called KONG they specialize in ZR1s but have stuff for us also you might even find some stuff you want there? anyways they sell a super charger shipping box I thing its made for the stock ZR1 blower but im sure it will still work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you will probably have better luck if you ship. look up a place called KONG they specialize in ZR1s but have stuff for us also you might even find some stuff you want there? anyways they sell a super charger shipping box I thing its made for the stock ZR1 blower but im sure it will still work.
I appreciate that and will def take a look. I dont mind shipping it just want to make sure it arrives somewhere safely and in tact is all also with that added cost, but thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts