Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced the “Jeep” wheel center caps with “SRT” caps. Found them very inexpensive on ebay. 4 Pcs, Dodge Gloss Black Chrome SRT Letter 63MM / 2.5" Wheel Center Cap. Perfect fit too. (just can't figure out how to rotate pictures correctly?)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
**** 23 for all 4? I paid like 20 each also dont remember exactly but thats close. Mine were Mopar part and satin black also. I think I paid the Mopar tax lol
What did you use for lug nuts? I used to use Gorilla locks on everything prob will again but curious what others are using.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is there an easy way to pop these out without pulling the wheel?

I finally received the SRT Center Caps but it was week too late...after upgrading the "dust demon" brake pads last week. Pulling everything again is not something I feel like doing.

·
Super Moderator
2,296 Posts
You could maybe try a suction cup or hot glue. I’ve never taken out a center cap any other way than from the back though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is there an easy way to pop these out without pulling the wheel? Pulling everything again is not something I feel like doing.

I used a small screwdriver with tape on shaft to not scratch the wheel and a dental pick to get mine out without taking the wheels off......

·
Registered
23 Posts
I used a very thin butter knife, wrapped it in packing tape and slowly popped them right out...it was actually very easy.

The tape method doesn't really work with the temperatures being as low as they are...summer could be a different story

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is there an easy way to pop these out without pulling the wheel?

I finally received the SRT Center Caps but it was week too late...after upgrading the "dust demon" brake pads last week. Pulling everything again is not something I feel like doing.
I used one of my plastic interior trim tools to pry them out. They came out really easy with zero damage to the wheel finish. The new SRT center caps look way better. No idea why Jeep didn't brand the Trackhawk a SRT Hellcat. Trackhawk is so stupid, especially when they already have a SRT model.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts